Our transfer pricing practice group is comprised of dedicated professionals with extensive experience in the area of transfer pricing. The BKL transfer pricing team has assisted a number of clients with conducting transfer pricing studies and examinations, drafting pricing agreements, minimizing transfer pricing-related tax risks and planning in connection with transfer pricing issues.
The practice group not only has experience in providing a wide array of services related to transfer pricing, the group has also advised a broad range of clients from diverse industries. Our team’s clients include multi-national financial institutions, telecommunication companies, textile companies, and cosmetics companies, among others. Our teams wide-ranging experiences enable us to provide clients with innovative solutions in addressing their transfer pricing concerns.
We have assisted a number of clients with services regarding the following matters:
• Transfer pricing studies
• Transfer pricing examinations and audit defense service
• Advance Pricing Agreement (APA)
• Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP)
• Transfer pricing agreements
• Pre-assessment of transfer pricing related tax risks
• Planning or restructuring in connection with transfer pricing issues